- Trained chemical engineer (Twente University, Enschede, The Netherlands)
- Worked on technologies to reduce the use of energy in the Netherlands
- since 2010 he has worked for Colruyt Group on the introduction of new technologies such as hybrid and electric trucks, hydrogen for transport
- Current projects include technologies for cooling supermarkets, based on natural refrigerants
- Collin has been trained in the use of consciousness techniques and has managed to softly integrate this background in his technical work.